Make a deposit and earn on eof the highest interest rate amongst the commercial banks in Lithuania!*
*According to www.indeliai.lt information
By making a term deposit into Citadele Bank:
- You can choose a deposit in EUR or USD
- You can choose the manner of receiving interest
- You can specify that upon your failure to arrive at the bank, the deposit agreement should be extended automatically for the same time period
- When the agreement is extended automatically, the interest calculated could be capitalized, that is, added to the sum of the new deposit
- Minimum deposit amount – 1 000 EUR, 1 500 USD
How to withdraw the deposit prior to the expiry of the validity term of the agreement?
If you want to withdraw the deposit prior to its maturity term, you have to inform the bank thereof in writing at least 7 calendar days in advance before the day of withdrawing the deposit. In the event you withdraw the deposit prior to the expiry of the validity term of the agreement, the interest calculated shall be deducted from the sum of the deposit.
Information for depositors
Bank deposits are insured according to the law of the Republic of Lithuania. You may find detailed information about deposit insurance conditions and cases, when deposits are not insured and restrictions of deposit insurance payments are applied, in SC Deposit and Investment Insurance website www.iidraudimas.lt. Additional information for depositors
Contact us by dialing 19091, +370 5 221 9091 when calling from abroad or send us an email to email@example.com