Bank Account for Private Customers
Open and easily handle your bank account
How to open an account?
- Visit one of the main customer service units or get a consultation at a representative of Citadele Group.
- The new bank account shall be opened after a client and the bank have signed an agreement.
Documents needed to open an account
Bring your ID card and fill out all the forms at the branch
- Passport or Person Identification Card, which is necessary for entrance to Lithuania.
- Client’s questionnaire
- Agreement for account opening and management
- If you want to manage your account online: Citadele internet bank service agreement
How can the account be managed?
- Customer service units
- Citadele internet bank
- Citadele mobile application
- Citadele SMS bank
Information for depositors
Bank deposits are insured according to the law of the Republic of Lithuania. You may find detailed information about deposit insurance conditions and cases, when deposits are not insured and restrictions of deposit insurance payments are applied, in SC Deposit and Investment Insurance website www.iidraudimas.lt. Additional information for depositors
Contact us by dialing 19091, +370 5 221 9091 when calling from abroad or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org