We would like to remind you once again that in order to provide you with better banking services and to introduce new innovations, we will be making important investments in and upgrades to our IT infrastructure from December 31st to January 2nd. In January you will already be able to use an improved mobile application with quick and easy authorization and comprehensive card management. Other improvements will include a new online bank, with more developments to come.
During these upgrades, some of our services may not be available at all times. We apologize for these inconveniences. To allow you to plan necessary payments in advance, we have prepared an overview on service availability.
December 31st - January 2nd
Internet bank and mobile app
• From 4 p.m. on December 31st until 4.30 p.m. on January 2nd, the mobile application will be unavailable.
• From midnight on December 31st until 4.30 p.m. on January 2nd, our internet banking will be unavailable.
• From December 31st 6 p.m. until January 2nd 6 p.m. customers will not be able to use identification service and to make payments using the bank link service.
• Because December 31st is a business day, regular Euro payments to other banks will be executed as usual. For example, if you place a payment order before 4 p.m., it will be executed on the same day. Subsequent payments can be placed on January 2nd after 4 p.m.
• From 4 p.m. on December 31st until 4 p.m. on January 2nd, payments between client accounts and payments to other banks will not be possible. Payments to our client accounts from other banks will be accepted and processed after 4 p.m. on January 2nd.
Payment cards and ATMs
• Card payments online and in shops will be available as usual, however, there might be occasional short-term (up to 5 minutes) disturbances from December 31st until January 2nd.
• From 4 p.m. on December 31st until 4 p.m. on January 2nd, customers will not be able to deposit cash at ATMs and Perlas terminals.
• Branches will work until 4 p.m. on December 31st, except Vilnius Akropolis Branch and Siauliu Akropolis branch which will work till 8 p.m.
• Branches will not work on January 1st, which is a holiday.
• On January 2nd we will provide consultations at our bank branches; however, we will not be able to perform banking operations until 4 p.m.
• From December 31st until January 6th, our Call Centre will work around the clock to assist you with any questions. Contact our Call Centre by calling 19091 or +370 5 221 9091.
Please follow updates on our web page and on Facebook. We wish you happy New Year!
Your Citadele Bank