Currency exchange transactions
Currency trading and foreign exchange risk management solutions
- Exchanging currency in internet bank is free of charge
- Exchanging currency in Bank branches requires presenting a personal identification document
- Replacement of old and worn-out banknotes
Currency exchange transaction
- Converting one currency to another according to the exchange rate applicable on the day of transaction
- Currency exchange is provided in all bank branches or via internet bank
- When converting an amount exceeding EUR 3,000 or equivalent, special exchange rate may be applied in Bank branches or internet bank
Forward exchange transaction
- Agreement between the Bank and the customer to buy or sell a specific amount of currency at a specific time in the future at the exchange rate agreed on the day of transaction
- Insure against exchange rate fluctuations and plan your finances with ease
- Forward exchange transactions may be concluded for a period of up to 12 months for at least EUR 10,000 or equivalent thereof
Foreign exchange swap
- Foreign exchange swap eliminates the risk of exchange rate fluctuations, because purchase and sale rates are specifically agreed on at the same time
- The transactions are not subject to any additional fees and may be concluded for a period of up to 12 months for at least EUR 5,000 (or equivalent in another currency)
- Swaps are beneficial for management and adjustment of current and future cash flows
Foreign exchange option
- Foreign exchange options provide the right (not obligation!) to buy or sell certain currency in the future at the rate agreed on the day of transaction
- The transaction helps to insure against the exchange rate risks and allows earning almost unlimited profits, provided favourable market conditions
- The buyer pays a certain fee for the option – the premium. It serves as a compensation for the Bank's exposure to risk
Transactions at the agreed rate
- Special rates when exchanging more than EUR 3,000 or equivalent. Once the currency exchange rate is agreed on, the transaction cannot be cancelled.
- To get more information or conclude a transaction, please call +370 5 266 4657 on business days from 8.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m.
- The transaction amount and currency exchange rate shall be agreed on and approved during the call (all calls are recorded).
- The customer must submit the currency exchange transaction at the agreed exchange rate via internet banking by 4.45 p.m. on the same day.
Contact us by dialing 19091, +370 5 221 9091 when calling from abroad or send us an email to email@example.com