Citadele Bank in Lithuania is owned by the Citadele Group, an international provider of financial services offering a comprehensive range of banking, financial and asset management services for both private and corporate customers. The main market of operation for the Citadele Group is the three Baltic states: Latvia, Lithuania and Estonia.
In Lithuania, Citadele Group is represented by AB Citadele bank along with its subsidiary UAB Citadele Faktoringas ir Lizingas. Citadele Bank operates a network of 8 customer service branches and customer service divisions in all the major cities of Lithuania: Vilnius, Kaunas, Klaipėda, Panevėžys, Šiauliai and Alytus.
The vision of Citadele is to become the most valued financial group in the Baltic region.
AS Citadele banka in Latvia is the sole shareholder of Citadele Bank in Lithuania. A group of international investors represented by Ripplewood Advisors LLC, owns 75 % plus one share of AS Citadele banka. The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development owns the remaining 25 % minus one share.
If you have any questions please contact us at phone 19091 and