"Citadele" internet bank
"Citadele" internet bank is the possibility to handle all financial matters from any computer, which has a connection to the Internet, safely at any time of day. It makes no difference where you are at that time - at home, at work, on a trip, at the library or the Internet Café - "Citadele" internet bank will be always with you!
What can you do when making use of "Citadele" internet bank?
Why it makes sense to make use of "Citadele" internet bank?
- To know the exact balance in your accounts at any time of day.
- To open an account in the currency you want.
- To make local and international payments.
- To receive statements about the operations performed within a certain time period and to print out necessary extracts.
- To receive notification by electronic mail about movements of cash in your account.
- To sell and buy currency.
- To pay the bills.
- To make payments for telecommunications, cable television, the Internet and many other services.
- To establish regular money orders.
- To make a term deposit.
- To find out official exchange rates of the Bank of Lithuania.
- To find out exchange rates of foreign currency at SC "Citadele" bank.
- To become a user of "Citadele" SMS bank.
Who can become a user of "Citadele" internet bank and how?
- It is simple to use - simple operations enable one to easily and quickly acquire skills necessary for work with "Citadele" internet bank.
- It does not take long - you do not have to come to the bank, you can manage your accounts from wherever you are, comfortably sitting in front of your computer.
- It is cheap - costs of operations for "Citadele" internet bank users are much lower than those at the customer service units of the Bank.
- It is convenient - one can manage his/her accounts at any time of day and in any part of the world because "Citadele" internet bank operates 24 hours a day without days off.
- It is safe - the system of several levels and confirmations, transfer coded by SSL protocol will enable you to safely use "Citadele" internet bank.
In what do levels of "Citadele" internet bank user differ?
- Any private person or a legal entity that has opened an account with SC "Citadele" bank can become a user of "Citadele" internet bank.
- If you want to become a user of "Citadele" internet bank you have to come to any branch or customer service unit of the bank and to conclude "Citadele" internet bank service agreement.
- After you have signed the agreement you will be issued the following:
- An identification code of the user, that is the number which you use to register in the system of "Citadele" internet bank;
- Registration password, which will be known only to you and which you will be able to change at your disposition;
- Card of codes or DIGIPASS codes generator - each time when registering, the system asks you to enter another code designated by the number from your card of codes or from the DIGIPASS codes generator.
- The computer from which you are going to use "Citadele" internet bank must have Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0 (or its later version) browser with 128-byte ciphering installed and Internet connection.
How is protection of the user's data ensured?
- Standard - when the user confirms operations by entering a certain code from the card of codes. In choosing the Standard "Citadele" internet bank level the limit of the operations within a single day is LTL 5,000. If you want to change the limit of the operations, you have to come to the bank and submit a written request.
- DIGIPASS - when the user confirms the operations performed by means of the passwords created by the DIGIPASS codes generator. No limitations are applied to the DIGIPASS level.
- The data that you and "Citadele" internet bank convey are safe. This is ensured by advanced and recognized SSL technology. The 128-byte SSL protocol is used to protect the channel. SSL is technology that has become the standard of the market, which guarantees safe conveyance of data on the Internet.
- The users are identified in three stages: by the user's identification code, the registration password and the code from the card of codes or by the DIGIPASS codes generator.
|If you want to find more information about "Citadele" internet bank or encountered problems relating to its use make a call by phone +370 5 266 4600 in Vilnius or send an electronic query.|
© 2011 AB "Citadele" bankas | K. Kalinausko str. 13, 03107, Vilnius, Lithuania